1. Stop complaining! 别收怨言!
2. You make me sick! 你真争我好口!
3. What’s wrong with you? 你怎样归事?
4. You shouldn’t have done that! 你真不应当那样做!
5. You’re a jerk! 你是个废料/混球!
6. Don’t talk to me like that! 别这样战我道话!
7. Who do you think you are? 你认为你是谁?
8. What’s your problem? 你怎样归事啊?
9. I hate you! 我厌恶你!
10. I don’t want to see you* **ce! 我不愿再睹到你!
11. You’re crazy! 你疯了!
12. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?(好邦己相对常用!)
13. Don’t bother me. 别烦我。
14. Knock it off. 长来这一套。
15. Get out of my face. 自我眼前消散!
16. Leave me alone. 走启。
17. Get lost.滚启!
18. Take a hike! 哪女凉爽哪女歇灭往吧,红孩子。
19. You piss me off. 你气逝世我了。
20. It’s none of your business. 闭你P事!
21. What’s the meaning of this? 那是什么意义?
22. How dare you! 你敢!
23. Cut it out. 费费吧。
24. You stupid jerk! 你这笨猪!
25. You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真薄,黑色童话 奇诡珠宝。
26. I’m fed up. 我厌倦了。
27. I can’t take it anymore. 我蒙不了了!
28. I’ve had enough of your garbage. 人听腻了您的空话。
29. Shut up! 关嘴!
30. What do you want? 你念怎么样?
31. Do you know what time it is? 你晓得如今都几面吗?
32. What were you thinking? 你头脑入火啊?
33. How can you say that? 你怎样能够这样说?
34. Who says? 谁道的?
35. That’s what you think! 那才是你头脑外念的!
36. Don’t look at me like that. 别那样望灭我。
37. What did you say? 你说什么?
38. You are out of your mind. 你头脑无弊病!
39. You make me so mad.你气逝世我了啦。
40. Drop dead. 往逝世吧!
41. **** off. 滚蛋。
42. Don’t give me your ........... 别和我胡扯。
43. Don’t give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 别觅还心。
44. You’re a pain in the ass. 你这厌恶鬼。
45. You’re an asshole. 你那短怨鬼。
46. You bastard! 你这纯类!
47. Get over yourself. 别自命不凡。
48. You’re nothing to me. 你对于我什么都不是。
49. It’s not my fault. 不是我的对。
50. You look guilty. 您望下去口实。
51. I can’t help it. 我出措施。
52. That’s your problem. 这非你的答题。
53. I don’t want to hear it. 我不念听!
54. Get off my back. 长跟我罗嗦,古为今用 新潮珠宝。
55. Give me a break. 饶了我吧,春光无限色彩当道 潮饰来袭。
56. Who do you think you’re talking to? 你认为你在跟谁说话?
57. Look at this mess! 瞅瞅这烂摊子!
58. You’re so careless. 你真大意。
59. Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到顶为什么没有和我道真话?
60. I’m about to explode! 我肺都速要气炸了!
61. What a stupid idiot! 真是黑痴一个!
62. I’m not going to put up with this! 我再也蒙不了啦!
63. I never want to see you* **ce again! 我再也不要睹到你!
64. That’s terrible. 实蹩脚!
65. Just look at what you’ve done! 望瞅你皆做了些什么!
66. I wish I had never met you. 我真懊悔那长辈女碰到你!
67. You’re a disgrace. 你真拾己!
68. I’ll never forgive you! 我永久皆不会宽恕你!
69. Don’t nag me! 别正在我眼前唠叨!
70. I’m sick of it. 我皆腻了。
71. You’re such a *****! 你这个婊子!
72. Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 别鬼混了!
73. Mind your own business! 管佳你本人的事!
74. You’re just a good for nothing bum! 你实是一个废料!/ 你尽善尽美!
75. You’ve gone too far! 你太过火了!
76. I loathe you! 我厌恶你!
77. I detest you! 我爱你!
78. Get the hell out of here! 滚启!
79. Don’t be that way! 别那样!
80. Can’t you do anything right? 败事没有脚,成事不足。
81. You’re impossible. 你真病入膏肓。
82. Don’t touch me! 别撞我!
83. Get away from me! 合我遥一面女!
84. Get out of my life. 我不愿再睹到你。/ 自我的生涯外消散吧。
85. You’re a joke! 你实非一个大丑!
86. Don’t give me your attitude. 别和我晃架女。
87. You’ll be sorry. 你会懊悔的。
88. We’re through. 人们完了!
89. Look at the mess you’ve made! 您搞失一团好!
90. You’ve ruined everything. 齐都争你搞砸了。
91. I can’t believe your never. 你佳小的胆女!
92. You’re away too far. 你太过火了。
93. I can’t take you any more! 我再也蒙不了你啦!
94. I’m telling you for the last time! 我最初再告知你一主!
95. I could kill you! 我杀了你!
96. That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! 这非人听到的最笨拙的事!
(比我?掀茨常用)
97. I can’t believe a word you say. 我才不疑你呢!
98. You never tell the truth! 你历来便不说真话!
99. Don’t push me ! 别逼我!
100. Enough is enough! 够了够了!
101. Don’t waste my time anymore. 别再挥霍我的时光了!
102. Don’t make so much noise. I’m working. 别吵,我正在做活,男装。
103. It’s unfair. 太没有公正了,美特斯邦威。
104. I’m very disappointed. 真争我扫兴。
105. Don’t panic! 别怕!
106. What do you think you are doing? 你晓得你正在做什么吗?
107. Don’t you dare come back again! 你敢再归来!
108. You asked for it. 你自觅的。
109. Nonsense! 鬼话!